CO2 Stack Gas Recovery System is used to transform vent flue gas into a usable and profitable source of CO2. As compared to other sources, this is an economic source of CO2 as the gas produced by a stack gas recovery system is a by-product of flue gas production from boilers as well as from other flue gas sources. In the recovery system, there are installed stainless steel process towers and pumps for long equipment life and reliable performance for years.
- Compared to self burning processes or purchasing liquid CO2, it is a reliable and economic source of CO2
- Tremendous reduction in total energy usage
- Reduced solvent consumption
- Specially formulated solvent used is resistant to any level of oxygen typical of flue gas sources
- Liquefied CO2 produced meets specifications of ISBT, food and beverage quality specifications
The stack gas recovery technology used in the system extracts nearly the total volume of CO2 gas content in flue gas streams. In it, a specially formulated extraction solvent is used which reduces the energy consumption of the plant, resulting in excellent CO2 gas extraction and loading capability. This is the proven eco friendly method for CO2 gas recovery.
B- 90/A 1, Shiwam Apartment 2, Shalimar Garden Extension 2, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201005, India