CO2 Revert Recovery System for Dry Ice Machines is used extensively in industries to recover the CO2 gas which is normally directed to the atmosphere. This recovery system is used to recover the revert CO2 gas generated from dry ice pellet and block machines.
Normally, when dry ice is produced, there is only approx. 40-45 % of conversion rate from liquid CO2 to dry ice. Hence, 55-60 % is lost and cannot be recovered. To overcome this problem, we developed a special CO2 recover system with which most of the CO2 can be recovered (approx. 90-95 %), resulting in 50% reduction in dry ice production costs.
- Recover the lost CO2 gas
- Reduced dry ice production costs up to 50%
- Fully automatic (PLC) operation
- Heavy duty construction
- Compact and efficient design
- Packaged, prepiped and prewired for timely installation
- Capacity : 25 kg/hr to 1000 kg/hr.
B- 90/A 1, Shiwam Apartment 2, Shalimar Garden Extension 2, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201005, India